These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) set out the principles of purchasing from the online store run by the Seller at the following address: https://shops.regiopio.com or https://shops.regiopio.us. By buying from REGIPIO, you accept these T&Cs and information published in the store. The owner of the store is REGIPIO Regina Szuszkiewicz with its registered office in ul. Polanowa 11, 05-120 Legionowo NIP (Tax Identification Number): 536-122-90-57 REGON (National Business Registry Number): 142178883.
The service provider can be contacted:
- Over the phone by calling: + 48 724-347-020; +48 537-307-305 – rate per minute according to the operator’s tariff.
– By e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- All products offered by REGIPIO are factory new, free from physical or legal defects and have been legally placed on the Polish market..
- The REGIPIO online store retails its products over the Internet.
- All prices indicated on the website of the REGIPIO store are gross amounts (inclusive of VAT) expressed in the Polish and European currency. The price indicated for the product at the time of an order being placed by the Customer is binding for the parties to the transaction. The indicated prices do not include shipping costs.
- Proof of sale, a receipt or a VAT invoice, is issued for all goods.
- REGIPIO reserves the right to make changes in its product offering in order to improve the quality of the products and services offered.
- Orders are submitted through the website www.regipio.com, over the phone or by e-mail.
- Orders submitted through the store’s website can be placed 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, all year round.
- An order is effectively placed if the Customer has completed the order form and entered correct contact details: in particular, a shipping address has been provided together with the buyer’s phone number and e-mail address.
- If the data provided are incorrect or incomplete, the seller shall contact the buyer. If it is not possible to contact the buyer, the seller reserves the right to cancel the order.
- After successfully placing an order, the buyer shall receive automatic order confirmation.
- REGIPIO accepts the following payment methods:
– Bank transfer. Goods are shipped once the payment has been recorded in the seller’s bank account or after receiving payment confirmation (the transfer reference should include the order number and name of the buyer)
– Cash on delivery. Cash shall be collected by the courier at the time of delivery of the goods.
– Secure payments submitted online through Przelewy24
- We issue receipts or personal proof of sale (invoice) for all goods sold.
SHIPPING COSTS AND DATES
- Goods are shipped to the address provided while submitting an order through the form found on the store’s website, via e-mail or over the phone. The seller shall inform the buyer immediately about incorrect completion of the form which prevents or may delay shipment.
- Ordered goods are delivered by a courier or can be collected personally from the company’s office.
- Goods in stock in the warehouse are shipped once the payment has been recorded in the seller’s account, no later than within 48 hours. In exceptional cases the order completion time may be extended.
- The order completion time shall be extended in case of orders for outdoor boards. The order completion time is extended by the amount of time required to produce the board and to prepare it for shipment.
- If the Seller is unable to complete an order for time-related reasons, the Seller may, with the Customer’s consent, provide a substitute service of the same price, value and quality.
- If the buyer, by their own fault, fails to collect the parcel, the buyer shall bear the costs of shipment.
- Before collecting a parcel the buyer should make sure that the packaging has not been damaged in transport. If the packaging bears signs of damage, a damage report shall be prepared in the presence of the courier and the buyer should contact REGIPIO to discuss the case.
WITHDRAWAL FROM AGREEMENT
- According to art. 27 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 24 June 2014, item 827), consumers who have concluded an agreement remotely have the right to withdraw from the agreement within 14 days without giving reason.
- In case of withdrawing from an agreement concluded remotely, the agreement shall be considered non-concluded. Any services provided by the parties shall be returned in an unaltered state unless alternation was necessary.
- The return shall take place immediately, i.e. not later than within 14 days, to the service provider’s address:
REGIPIO Regina Szuszkiewicz
Ul. Polankowa 11
- The customer shall have the right to withdraw from the agreement within 14 days from delivery of their parcel by REGIPIO by submitting a notice of withdrawal. It is available for download below:
- REGIPIO agrees to reimburse the cost of goods + delivery cost to the customer not later than within 14 business days from the day of receiving the returned goods.
- The return shall be accepted if the goods are returned in a complete, unaltered state without signs of use. Otherwise the customer shall be liable for decreasing the value of the goods.
- In accordance with consumer law, goods sold electronically are covered by a 24-month warranty. 12 months - the manufacturer’s warranty and 12 months - guarantee.
- In case of finding any discrepancies between the goods and the agreement, the customer shall have the right to submit a complaint to the store. The right shall apply for the period of 2 years from delivery of the goods, provided that the customer notifies the store about discrepancies within 2 months from detecting them.
- Complaints shall be submitted to the address of the REGIPIO store together with a completed complaint form (available for download below) or by e-mail to:
REGIPIO Regina Szuszkiewicz
Ul. Polankowa 11
- The returned goods need to be accompanied by the original receipt or a copy of the invoice. Otherwise, the complaint shall not be processed.
- The service provider shall process the complaint within 14 days from submission of the complaint. If the seller accepts the customer’s complaint, the service provider shall be obliged to repair or replace the goods for new goods of full value or to refund the value of the purchased goods.
- If a consumer requests for an item to be replaced or repaired, REGIPIO may refuse to honour such a request if the option requested by the consumer:
– would be impossible to implement for REGIPIO – e.g. due to discontinued production of certain replacement parts or of the entire goods;
– would require excessive costs in case of requested replacement of the whole product if only one component has been damaged.
- If the complaint has been accepted, delivery costs shall be borne by REGIPIO.
- The customer shall be obliged to deliver the product in its original packaging with all accessories.
- In case of an unjustified complaint, transport costs shall be borne by the party submitting the complaint
In relation with the changes in personal data protection regulations and with the coming into effect of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) on 25 May 2018, we hereby inform that:
- The Controller of customers’ personal data shared through the REGIPIO’s website is REGIPIO Regina Szuszkiewicz with its registered office in ul. Polanowa 11, 05-120 Legionowo NIP (Tax Identification Number): 536-122-90-57 REGON (National Business Registry Number): 142178883.
- REGIPIO’s customers’ personal data are processed in accordance with the changes in personal data protection regulations and with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) which came into effect on 25 May 2018.
- Personal data shall be used for the following purposes:
- performance of the sale agreement, therefore, data may be shared with competent entities responsible for delivering the purchased goods to the customer in accordance with art. 6 (1) (B) GDPR
- marketing, including promotion of own products, art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR
- processing complaints, enquiries, claims; the legal basis for personal data processing is art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR
- Only authorised employees shall have access to customer databases.
- The legal basis for data processing is performance of the agreement, art. 6 (1) (B) GDPR
- The customer shall have the right to amend its personal data by registering on the website www.regipio.com or by contacting the company’s office directly via e-mail: email@example.com; over the phone: + 48 724-347-020; +48 537-307-305 - rate per minute according to the operator’s tariff.
- In case of any doubts regarding personal data processing, please contact REGIPIO’s office to discuss any issues.
- Irrespective of the above, all customers have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body - President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The service provider reserves the right to change the T&Cs.
- Customers who have an account on REGIPIO’s website shall be notified about changes to the T&Cs by e-mail.
- Customers who do not accept the changes have the right to delete their account any time.
- Orders placed by customers before changes to the T&Cs come into effect shall be completed in line with the current provisions of the T&Cs.
- To all matters not settled herein, the provisions of the Act on Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damages Caused by Dangerous Products of 2 March 2000 (Journal of Laws 2000 no. 22 item 271 as amended), Act on Special Conditions of Consumer Sales and Changes to the Civil Code of 27 July 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002 no. 141 item 1176 as amended), the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964 no. 16 item 93 as amended) shall apply.
- Any disputes arising from the application of these T&Cs and in connection with the performance of agreements concluded between the customer and the store shall be settled by a court competent in terms of territory and subject matter in accordance with the Civil Procedure Code Act of 17.11.1964 (Journal of Laws no. 43 item 296 as amended).
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.